FAQs: Orders, Payment & Shipping
Q: Do you accept international orders?
Yes we ship worldwide! International orders are shipped via Singpost Registered Airmail (Small Packet) with tracking number.
Q: How long will my order take to reach me?
- Pre-made stamps are ready to ship and are dispatched within 1-3 business days.
- Semi personalised stamps such as custom name stamps are dispatched within 3-5 business days.
- Custom stamps are dispatched within 5 business days on confirmation of artwork.
- Local postage in Singapore takes between 3-5 business days.
- International orders would usually take 2-4 weeks to arrive once dispatched. After your order has been shipped, you will receive an email with information on the tracking details.
As shipping times vary greatly among postal services and customs in different countries, we recommend factoring in a good buffer to ensure the products reach you on time.
Q: How much will shipping cost?
Shipping rates are calculated based on weight and destination, and includes the S$2.50 applicable for international registered articles. There are no additional handling charges.
|Destination||Up to 250g||Up to 500g||Up to 1kg||Up to 2kg|
|Singapore||Free normal postage with minimum spend of $10. Top up SGD2.50 for Registered Package|
|Asia Pacific, except Australia, Japan & New Zealand||SGD9.30||SGD16.10||SGD26.10||SGD48.60|
Q: How do I pay?
We accept payment via PayPal. This means that you can pay using all major credit cards; you do not need to register for a PayPal account.
Q: How do I track my order?
You can enquire using your tracking number at www.singpost.com