Join ParadeMade as an Instructor Assistant
If you are a tertiary student who is friendly, deft with your crafty hands and loves being creative, ParadeMade wants you!
Instructor Assistant (Freelance position)
Roles and responsibilities include:
- Assisting main instructor to guide participants in stamp carving workshops
- Setting up and packing of tools and materials for workshops
- Administrative tasks
- Must enjoy and have experience with handmade crafts
- Excellent communication skills
- Responsible, detail oriented
- Friendly disposition
- Local tertiary student, 17 years old and above
- Able to work on weekends
- This is a freelance position. Instructor Assistants will be engaged on an ad-hoc basis and will be paid in cash after each assignment.
- Stamp carving skills are not a must, as training will be provided. Thereafter, shortlisted applicants are required to pass a stamp carving practical test.
- Rates start from $15/hr with a minimum of 2 hours per assignment.
To apply, please send an email with the following details to email@example.com:
Deadline for application is 14 January 2018. Only shortlisted applicants will be notified.
By sending us your information, you consent to being contacted by ParadeMade on matters concerning your application.